Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hardware and Materials
The Makerspace has the following hardware available. Some items are located in Makerspace B on the basement level of McDonald Library. There are fees for some consumable materials for personal projects.
- ABM Button Maker (1.25 & 2.25") (manual) (printable templates)
Xyron Sticker Maker (5") (manual) unavailable
- NEW Cricut Maker (manual)
- NEW Cricut EasyPress (Heat Guide)
- New Cricut EasyPress Mini (Heat Guide)
- Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter (manual)
- Ellison Die Cuts (manual) (inventory of available dies below)
- Singer Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine (manual)
- Brother SE400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine (manual)
- NEW Combo Heat Press Machine (manual)
- Epilog Mini Laser Etcher and Cutter (manual)
- Makerbot Replicator 5th Generation (manual)
- Tascam DR-22WL Linear PCM Recorder (manual)
- Bookmaking and binding supplies
- Markers, Sharpies, Calligraphy Markers
- Clay and Clay Shaping tools
- Crochet hooks/yarn
- Stamp Making
- and more!
* - on Personal Projects, free if for a class.
Kits to Check Out
Audio Recording Kits
Available to both students and faculty, these kits contain everything needed to record audio for podcasts, oral histories, or interviews.
The Makerspace has a variety of kits ready to be checked out that contain everything needed for a weekend project! Raspberry Pis, Drones, Spheros, and more. All you need is your AllCard!
*NEW* Cricut Design Space
3D Printing and Design
Graphic Design and Photo Editing
The Mac Lab in McDonald 134 offers the complete Adobe Creative Suite. It is down the hall from the Makerspace and is available during open library hours when classes are not scheduled.
The Digital Media Lab (on the 3rd floor of the CLC) is designed for students, faculty, and staff working on digital media projects. The lab includes Macs & PCs equipped with Adobe Creative Cloud, a shooting studio, an audio recording room, and equipment for checkout.
The Connection Center on the 3rd floor of the CLC offers laminating services.
Xavier's Teaching With Technology site offers a wide variety of software tools and resources that can be used inside or outside of the classroom.
Other Useful LibGuides