Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Your Liaison Can Help
Here are just of few of the ways your liaison can help with your teaching and research:
- Provide library instruction for your classes
- Help design library related research assignments
- Meet with students individually for research help
- Serve as a TA in your Canvas course offering research help
- Help faculty with research
- Help with acquisition orders, new materials or problems locating materials
- Communicate information about new library resources to faculty
- Create a Research (LibGuide) guide for a class assignment
- Provide a database workshop for your departmentProv
For more detailed information about what the liaisons can do for you, visit the Library Liaison page.