Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Library and Learning Commons!
Guide to the Tabs
- Library and Learning Commons: What our connected, collaborative buildings have to offer.
- Library Collections: All of our resources, from print to digital, books to articles, DVDs to streaming videos.
- Borrowing Services: What you can check out for how long, and how to order materials from other libraries.
- Reserves: Electronic and Traditional
- Library Liaisons: Personalized librarian connections with the academic departments and more.
- Library Instruction: In your classes, in our labs, online... how we can connect you and your students to our resources.
- Purchasing Library Materials: Tell us what resources you need for your teaching and research.
- Exhibit Institutional Repository: View scholarship and syllabi
- Copyright: Resources to assist you with this tricky and essential topic.
- MakerSpace: creative, dynamic space where people invent, build, and learn.