Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reserves may be used for books, videos, and other audiovisual materials.
Megan Martin, Circulation Supervisor, 513-745-4896, email@example.com
Information about specific reserve materials may be accessed via XPLORE by course or by professor name on computer workstations in the CLC, Library, on campus, or at home. Materials must be requested and checked out at the Connection Center in the Conaton Learning Commons.
Depending on the professor's request, loan periods may be:
- 3 hours closed (must be used in the Learning Commons or Library)
- 3 hours open (may be used outside the Learning Commons or Library)
- 1 day
- 3 days
- 7 days
Articles in Canvas
We will offer assistance in a variety of ways:
- Instructions for linking to articles, databases and streaming video here
- We can scan materials for you to add to your Canvas Course yourself. Here is a link to a form where you can specify what you want us to scan.
- We can upload the materials into the files section of your Canvas Course and then you can organize them yourself. Here is a link to a form where you can specify that we upload the files for you.
- We can upload the materials into Canvas and organize them for you with your direction. Here is a link to a form where you can specify how you want us to organize the files within Canvas.
Staff -CLC room 336.
Getting Reserve Materials